Tuesday, January 11, 2011

China Visa

China Visa is a permit issued by Chinese visa authorities to non-Chinese citizens for entry into, exit from and transit through China. American citizens and citizens of most countries are required to obtain a China visa before entering China. There are eight categories of ordinary Chinese visas, which are respectively marked with the letters C, D, F, G, J-1, J-2, L, X and Z.

Itourschina.com is engaged in various kinds of China Visa and China Tours. With the excellent quality and competitive price, We are ready here to provide anything you need.

Below are the types of China Visa.

China Tourist Visa or L visa: it is the most popular type of Chinese visa, issued to those who visit China for tourist purposes, family visit or other personal matters.

China Business Visa or F visa: It is issued to applicants who are invited to China for business, research, lecture, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.

Chian Work Visa or Z visa: It is issued to those who are hired by Chinese employers to work in China for an extended period of time, and their accompanying family members.

Chian Student Visa or X visa: It is issued to applicants who go to China for the purpose of study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months.

Chian Crew Visa or C visa: It is issued to crewmembers on international aviation, navigation and land transportation missions bound for China.

China Transit visa or G Visa: Issued to those who transit through China. American passport holders do not need a transit visa to transit through Beijing International airport if the layover time is less than 24 hours. They can also transit through Pudong International Airport in Shanghai if they stay for less than 48 hours.

Resident Visa or D Visa: Issued to applicant who is to reside permanently in China. Applicants need to get pre-approval from local Chinese authorities.

Journalist Visa or J-1 Visa: Issued to foreign resident correspondents in China.
Journalist Visa (temporary) or J-2 Visa: Issued to foreign correspondents on temporary interview missions in China.

Validity of Visa: The validity of a Chinese visa can be 3 to 24 months depending on the type of visa requested. A single entry Chinese visa is usually valid for 3 months from the date of issue; A double entry visa is valid for 6 months, and a multiple entry visa can be valid for 6, 12 or 24 months. A Chinese visa holder must enter China before the expiration date of the visa.

Duration of Stay: The duration of stay is specified on a Chinese visa. It is usually 30 or 60 days. It can be 90 or 180 days if a special request was made by the applicant and approved by the Chinese Consulate. Chinese visa holders must not stay beyond the specified date without extending their visas. Otherwise, they could be subject to stiff penalties.

Overseas Chinese Visa Authorities: Foreign citizens can obtain a China visa from Chinese embassies, consulates, visa offices, and the consular department of the office of Chinese Foreign Ministry. For further information, please consult itourschina.com.

1 comment:

  1. We are the sole ideal B1 business visa providers within Hyderabad. Many of us produce the many luxuries to the clients to have b1 and also b2 business visa. For virtually every queries with regards to B1 and also B2 business visa it is possible to straight check with us all throughout Hyderabad, even as we will be the greatest specialists service providers within Hyderabad.
    For more information click the below given links.
    Us b1 visa hyderabad.
    B1 visa Hyderabad