Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things To Do In Tibet

Tibet tour is regarded as a must do thing in one’s tour schedule. Tibet is famous for as the holy pilgrim destination for Buddhism and for the unique beautiful scenery. Despite the venture of Mountain Sickness, tourists never stop there Tibet tour.
Don’t worry about what to do in Tibet.
Do the Pray. Since it is the holy destination of the Buddhism, just do the pray whatever your belief is Buddhism or not. You will not miss the masterpiece of Tibet Monastery: the Potala Palace, Jokhang, Tashilunpo Monastery and Sakya Monastery.

Enjoy the Marvelous scenery in the world. The awesome scenery of Norbulingka Park, Mt. Everest, Yarlung Tsangpo Great Canyon and Namtso Lake won't let you down .
Take the beautiful photoes and fulfill your dream to climb the highest mountain in the world-Mt.Everst. With the high altitude, mysterious culture and highland landscapes, Tibet provides the best opportunity to the foreign guests for their scenic and cultural photography there. Similarly, it is the best place for the mountaineers to challenge yourself and fulfill their dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I opened the bag and packed the boots in; and then, just as I was going to close it, a horrible idea occurred to me. Had I packed my tooth-brush? I don’t know how it is, but I never do know whether I’ve packed my tooth-brush.
    Flights to Douala
    Cheap Flights to Douala
    Cheap Air Tickets to Douala

    ReplyDelete